|To request the issuance of a Specialization, Master’s or Doctorate degree diploma, the student must submit the following documents to the Graduate Secretariat, room 3098 of the ICEx building:
- Corrected FINAL version of the thesis, dissertation or monography (if you have colour pages, you must also submit 1 copy of each colour page);
- A PDF version of the thesis, dissertation or monography recorded on CD;
- Authorization form for theses and dissertations (on the University Library page http://www.bu.ufmg.br, click on “Downloads”);
- School records of the course;
- Copy of the undergraduate diploma (two-sided);
- Copy of identification documents (front and back): identity card and CPF, if a Brazilian student or passport, if foreign. Attention, driver’s license are not accepted;
- Birth or marriage certificate;
- Filled first application form of the diploma.
The first copy of the diploma or certificate is free, but in order to obtain a second one, it is necessary to fill out the second copy application form and present the original proof of payment of the diploma or certificate fee. To obtain the payment form for the diploma or certificate fee, follow the procedures below:
- On the National Treasury website, http://www.tesouro.fazenda.gov.br, click on the SIAFI Portal in the menu on the left of the page;
- Click on “Guia de Recolhimento da União”, in the menu on the left;
- Click on “Impressão – GRU” fill in the data:
Código da UG: 153062
Gestão: 15229 (The Unit name is automatically fillein by the system))
Código do recolhimento: 28830-6 (The description of the pickup code is automatically completed)
- Click on “Avançar”. In the next field, fill in:
Nome do Contribuinte: Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais
Valor principal: R$ 30,00
Valor total: R$ 30,00
- In the last field, select the option “geração em PDF” and click on “Emitir GRU”;
- Print the GRU and pay it at any branch of Banco do Brasil.
Once the diploma or certificate application process is opened, the student will be informed of the process number to follow the expedition from the PRPG – UFMG page, http://www.ufmg.br/prpg/.